Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Costumed

At the end of the month, both Anastasia and Ainsley will perform on the stage for this year's ballet recital. I've had a lot of problems out of this dance studio we're using so we won't be dancing with them next year. We're paying far too much for these lessons to be having the issues we are having. They promised costumes for MONTHS, after (of course) demanding that we pay for them early last fall. Finally, they have arrived.

Ainsley's class is dancing in the Aladdin part of the recital. Her dance is so stinking adorable! As is the costume. (I apologize for the crappy picture...she was so excited I couldn't get her to stand still.)
Anastasia's class is dancing in The Little Mermaid portion of the recital. Their song is "Under the Sea" so the costumes reflect that. I know I shouldn't play favorites, but this costume is really the best one. Not only is blue my favorite color, the bubble details are just the icing on the cake!



















The tickets for the recital have been purchased and now we just have to survive the 600 rehearsals between now and then. They will have quite the entourage on recital night. I'm so glad our friends and family are making the effort to be there for their big night. They are very excited to show off everything they've been working on!

No comments: