We are being blessed with some pretty incredible weather for February. Sunday turned out to be even warmer than Saturday. There was also a wonderful breeze. And anytime there is a breath of wind, our girls beg to fly kites. Yesterday was no different. Jamie spent a good hour and a half (slight exaggeration) untangling the kites in the garage before we set out for the greenway. There is a huge open field that is one of the best kite-flying spots around.

It was such a warm, sunny afternoon. I can think of no place else I'd rather have been.

While it was quite windy, it wasn't the good steady wind required for kite flying. We promised the girls we would pack the kites on our beach trip. I told them that if the Outer Banks were good enough for
Orville and Wilbur and their plane....surely it would suffice for our kites.
1 comment:
I love the pictures!
Post a Comment