She may not look like a monster, but trust me, she will haunt your dreams tonight. She is a potty monster. I got out Allie's training potty on Monday. Now all she wants to do is sit on it. She's yet to do anything in it and I know it will be quite some time before she is potty trained, but she's been showing signs of being ready to start. We had to shut the bathroom door to keep her from hanging out in there all day. She sat against the closed door and sobbed. I can't stand to hear my kids cry, especially not the baby so I relented and opened the door. Maybe I should get her a magazine rack or something so she can keep herself entertained while she sits there.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Privacy Please
I've created a monster.

She may not look like a monster, but trust me, she will haunt your dreams tonight. She is a potty monster. I got out Allie's training potty on Monday. Now all she wants to do is sit on it. She's yet to do anything in it and I know it will be quite some time before she is potty trained, but she's been showing signs of being ready to start. We had to shut the bathroom door to keep her from hanging out in there all day. She sat against the closed door and sobbed. I can't stand to hear my kids cry, especially not the baby so I relented and opened the door. Maybe I should get her a magazine rack or something so she can keep herself entertained while she sits there.
She may not look like a monster, but trust me, she will haunt your dreams tonight. She is a potty monster. I got out Allie's training potty on Monday. Now all she wants to do is sit on it. She's yet to do anything in it and I know it will be quite some time before she is potty trained, but she's been showing signs of being ready to start. We had to shut the bathroom door to keep her from hanging out in there all day. She sat against the closed door and sobbed. I can't stand to hear my kids cry, especially not the baby so I relented and opened the door. Maybe I should get her a magazine rack or something so she can keep herself entertained while she sits there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think this is my favorite picture of Allie! So funny!
Post a Comment