And not just any pool. One we bought today. (Who knew Wal-Mart sold pools so early? I certainly did not.)
They were in the pool for well over an hour and didn't seem to mind the chilly water. It was 86* today though.
Getting the pool home was more of a challenge than I had anticipated. I had to balance it on my head, while pushing my cart full of groceries and two children across the parking lot. Traffic actually backed up at one point because the wind kept trying to lift the pool off my head. Just to be clear, it's really hard to steer a buggy while balancing a pool on one's head. I narrowly missed ramming my buggy into several cars. By the time we finally reached the van, Ainsley and I were laughing so hard we were crying. But no tears in the pool!
Just sunshine and smiles as we trick the calendar into thinking it's actually time to swim.
No comments:
Post a Comment