Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just Another Spring Break Adventure

This week's weather has been amazing. And yesterday was downright hot! I mean...check out the poor black bear at the zoo. He looked completely miserable in all that warm sunshine.

We, on the other hand, didn't mind the warm temperatures at all. I slathered everyone with SPF 50 and had to rummage in the garage to find summer clothes, but we had a blast at the zoo yesterday!

We are so fortunate to have a great zoo in our town. I bought a membership so we plan to go a lot more in the next year.

We did all of our favorite things and ate a picnic, too.

We even got some hands-on time with some of the animals.

And of course....we made sand angels in the giant sand box.

It's a good thing spring break is over soon....I need a break to recover from our break!

No comments: