Saturday, September 1, 2012

Olive's First Birthday

My cousin Jamie (also known as "Girl Jamie" in these parts so as to differentiate from my husband "Boy Jamie") has two awesome kiddos. Her youngest, Olive, turned one this week. Jamie is a AMAZING photographer and she snapped some pictures of the birthday girl for her big day. You really should check them out. They are some of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen!

No first birthday would be complete without a huge bash, and we were fortunate enough to be able to attend Olive's birthday party last night. My parents actually rented a minivan so we could all ride together down for the event!

The party was at a beautiful park on the water down in Chattanooga. My cousin went all out. She's so darn crafty in a way I will never be! It was a lovely evening and I'm grateful we were able to be a part of the celebration! My pictures are so-so....I suggest you check out Jamie's blog for a much better view of the party.

Cute party details!

Granddad and Allie throw rocks in the water

Birthday girl in an outfit made by her momma

Ainsley gets silly in the basket





No comments: