This picture below wasn't taken with my new camera, but I snapped it on Friday afternoon because I feel like it really captures life in a house of girls. It is the sight that greeted me upon walking in the door after work. The picture just says it all!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mother's Day bliss
Today has been a wonderful Mother's Day. It began with breakfast prepared by my three very favorite chefs as I snoozed in bed. Then they broke out the awesome cards they had selected and THE gift. It was a new camera, but not just any camera. A Canon Rebel....with two lenses....in short, the best camera ever!! I filled up the memory card by 6pm. After breakfast we went for a nice long walk before church. We ate a quick lunch at home (they took me out last night for a big meal) and then napped! For dinner we took a picnic to the park and spent over an hour playing (and taking pictures). It was a really wonderful day. I feel so blessed. What a great way to celebrate being a mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment