Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Haircut time

I will readily admit that hair is not my thing. I've never had great hair myself and sadly, I've passed that on to my girls. Lately they've looked downright scraggly. Anastasia's weekend social calendar was far too busy to allow for a grooming appointment, so Ainsley and I had haircuts on Saturday. She ended up with an adorable little bob that suits her perfectly.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww, so sweet. I disagree about the hair thing, I think both you and your girls have nice hair, but as a fine-haired girl myself I know it can look pretty scraggly without regular trimming.

Jamie said...

Perfect. And look, you give her a zigzag part like mom! That's cute! I haven't done a zigzag part in a while, maybe I'll try it again.

I think you and your daughters always look neat and tidy and that is most important.