Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lunch Break Lovliness


I got to visit with Allie and her pals on my lunch break today. It's nice to be able to be so close that I can pop in for a little while. It's my time to give her some one-on-one attention since our afternoons are often hectic and she sleeps for a big chunk of the evening.

She was tickled to see me and sat in my lap for a while in the glider just chewing on my necklace. Her fifth tooth has just broken through and the sixth one is trying SO hard to come out. I also got to feed her her bottle which she sucked down in minutes. One of the other babies crawled over and pulled to a stand on my knees. She propped her little chin there and watched while I fed Allie. It was so cute. We had such a wonderful visit together. It was a good calming moment in my crazy day. I'm going to try it more often. I also hope to be able to read to Ainsley's class a few times a week.

*The picture above is from her 10 month photo shoot. What a patriotic cutie!*

No comments: