Tuesday, July 20, 2010

School Supplies


It may seem crazy to discuss "Back to School" in July, but Anastasia will be back in the classroom before the week is out. It certainly takes a lot of supplies to begin first grade, but I always do enjoy shopping for school stuff. Anastasia took great pride in selecting a few items off the teacher's "Wish List" as well. Tonight we're going to the school for a "Sneek Peek" and to meet her teacher. Since this is a new school I am anxious to see how they do things. I got her registered yesterday, despite a most unhelpful pediatrician's office who gave me plenty of static about turning over her shot records. I've tried not to let Anastasia see how stressed I am about getting her changed over to this new school. I want things to be smooth for her so she'll be comfortable and excited about the school year ahead.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow - you guys start school early. I hope the transition goes great for A1.