Thursday, July 1, 2010

Moving Day

Yesterday was moving day! Not for us of course, but for Anna and Chris. After eight years we are so glad to have them back in Knoxville. Jamie took the day off from work so he and Anastasia could go over and help unload the truck. They had it all in the house by lunchtime. Among the boxes, Anastasia came across Anna's old Barbie trunk. She and Ainsley had a blast rummaging through it and playing with all the dolls. It was a serious blast from the past for Anna and I as we struggled to remember their names!


Their new house is beautiful and I wish I could be there today to help them get more settled in. Moving is such a pain but there is something very exciting about getting a clean slate and starting over somewhere new. We're just very glad their "somewhere new" is so close to us!

No comments: