Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Falling into November

So it has been brought to my attention that its been a while since I blogged (STACY!!) and I must admit I've missed it. October went by in a blur of colorful leaves, soccer games, and gymnastics classes. We've had a really special autumn. Field trips, trick-or-treating all over town, and wonderful afternoons outside. Now begins our true busy season. We have so many things going on in the weeks ahead. My calendar is so full! I have to write it all down so we don't miss anything. This month brings a birthday and a baptism, to say nothing of Turkey Day and everything in between.

Here's a brief update on the kids:

Anastasia-She was Ariel for Halloween. We finished up her soccer season in the POURING rain on Saturday. She was a rock star and scored three goals despite the weather. I was so proud of her improvement this season. She continues to love school. They had another field trip today. She's anxiously awaiting her gymnastics birthday party in a few weeks. Should be a blast!

Ainsley-She started gymnastics last month and loves every flip and tumble. The bar seems to be her favorite apparatus followed closely by the trampoline. She was Angelina Ballerina for Halloween. Her favorite daily activities include Candy Land, Cootie Bugs and trying to avoid naps at all costs.

Allie-She's growing like crazy! She eats all day long but is only getting up once at night. She is getting very social and smiles all the time. She was a pumpkin for Halloween. Right now her favorite thing is her Precious Planet playmat. She adores it. Her checkup is next week and I can't wait to see how much she's grown!




No comments: