Allie is two months old today. She's doing very well if I do say so myself. She smiles at faces and loves to coo and "talk" to you. She will talk to her stuffed frog all day long. I placed it on her changing table so she can see it every time we change her. Her favorite toy is her Precious Planet playmat. She has already started grabbing at things. She is sleeping very well at night and is only getting up once at night. She loves to eat and wants to do so pretty much every two hours during the day.
This morning she had her pictures made and did very well. She is such an easy baby. Her checkup is tomorrow I can't wait to see how much she has grown. Here's a picture of the two of us from this evening.

Sorry this post is s choppy. I'm typing one-handed while I feed her!
No comments:
Post a Comment