October's mile are much improved. The weather is cooler which has an amazing effect on my running. I can go further, faster. Last weekend while we were visiting Gran and Pop, I squeezed in 15 miles. It was wonderful. I always love running in a place where I don't typically run. It makes the miles fly by.
So that's where I am....just plugging away. I feel a little less pressure this time around as I am only doing the marathon and not the Goofy. I'd like to slide in under the 4-hour mark, but we'll see. It's going to depend on how many long runs I can squeeze in over the next 12 weeks. Either way, Mickey and I are going to do our best to help out the families of Inheritance of Hope. You can click here to help support me as I run. I appreciate each and EVERY donation!
No comments:
Post a Comment