Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Today was Ainsley's very first field trip. The weather for the last few days has been dreadful, but autumn smiled on us today and gave us a beautiful blue sky and sunshine. We drove to a farm a few counties away. I will admit that I groused about the drive and not giving business to a more local farm, but this one did not disappoint. There were SO many activities! One of our favorites was a huge inflatable pillow for bouncing!
There was also a corn maze. We had two sweet girls, E & B, in our group. They were such sweet girls.
We also rode on a tractor full of hay bales out to the pumpkin patch so we could each pick a pumpkin.
After a lovely picnic lunch, we enjoyed the rest of the neato activities. Including some pretty monster slides!
I'm so glad I was able to be there with Ainsley today. She seemed to really enjoy the whole thing. (Which I am pretty sure is evident from the look on her face in the picture above.)

No comments: