The doctor's handwriting (as always) is tough to make out but says something to the effect of "Almost walking. Playful and fun. Looks wonderful." That is followed by a completely illegible part that I've given up on. Suffice it to say, she's perfect although quite petite. He says that is sometimes the case with "busy babies" and we just need to be vigilant and make sure she stops playing long enough to eat. She impressed the stethoscope off him when she pointed to her nose when I asked her to locate it. I sort of puffed up like a proud mama peacock at that point. Ainsley covered her ears, which were occupied by my ear buds, during the four shot part of the visit. Her own flu shot is scheduled for tomorrow. Yikes.
Allie does have a slight infection in her right ear. We caught it right at the beginning and are starting on antibiotics and ear drops that are made of pure gold. I about stroked out right there in front of the Target pharmacy when the tech rang up my order. These things better work!
No comments:
Post a Comment