Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Nobody's Perfect
In today's age of digital pictures, I have a tendency to only print the good photos. The ones where everyone is smiling and looking at the camera. The ones where the light is just right and no one's face is in the shadows. But then I think back to the "olden days" when you had to wait for photos to be developed. You never knew exactly what photos you would get. I think the digital age is causing us to lose some of the most interesting and telling memories that used to be captured on film. Now the photos considered messy and imperfect are usually deleted before they can ever be uploaded to our computers. But today's picture is in honor of the good 'ol days. Had it been taken 20 years ago, it would've been printed along with the rest of the roll. I think I may have to go ahead and print it. Because sometimes life is messy and imperfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment