Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Running With a Purpose

Up until this point, my running has been a pretty selfish pursuit. I've run for no one else but myself. I've run to better my times and better my overall health. But now, I'm joining Team IOH to raise money for Inheritance of Hope. My training has begun in earnest, although I would argue that I'm always in training.

I would appreciate any help or support you can offer as I try to reach my goal. Remember you are not supporting me as a runner, but supporting this organization and all they do for families who are dealing with the terminal illness of a parent. Raising money for IOH as I prepare for the Goofy Races gives me new purpose and new drive to continue running. It's going to be a long four months ahead, but I look forward to the challenge.

For more information, you can log on to my Fundraising Page. Feel free to share it with anyone who might be able to contribute!


No comments: