Anastasia was a witch, Allie was a pumpkin and Ainsley was a princess ballerina. I know Halloween is two weeks away, but Trunk or Treat at church is next week and then of course there is the actual Halloween on the 31st so we decided to spread our candying out. Plus, the weather was PERFECT.
The girls got lots of candy and fun little trinkets. We saw some animals and just had a wonderful evening out as a family. As I watched kids around me in the midst of meltdowns and the throes of tantrums I counted my blessings that all three girls were so well-behaved. They make it so easy to go out and do fun things like this.
Allie seemed to have as much fun as her sisters. She even got to sneak a bite of a Krispy Kreme donut. I think it was love at first bite.
No comments:
Post a Comment