Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's In This Box?


This box arrived by FedEx this evening. I want to tell you what's in it, but then I'm afraid you'll think I'm a half-bubble short of level. Before I tell you, I want to remind you that I'm a busy woman. I have a husband, three kids and a full-time office gig. I have to shuttle kids to two soccer practices, a soccer game and ballet practice each week. Oh, and I'm training to run 39.3 miles in two days in January. Seriously, keep these things in mind. It's important justification to what's in the box.

By now you're really wondering what's in there. I've piqued your curiosity. You're going to say it's too early. You're going to say I'm jumping the gun. (Runner's metaphor....I've got a million of them.)

This box holds my Christmas cards for 2010. I'm pausing for you to roll your eyes (or perhaps curse). Yes, I know it's only October 6. And yes, I realize you've done the math to determine that for them to arrive today I must have completed my order in September. But that's OK. It's just that I have the PERFECT Christmas card this year, perhaps the best one ever created and I am just a *teensy-weensy* bit excited about it. Plus now I don't have to worry about ordering them. Just addressing them.......

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You totally cracked me up! I thought Christmas gifts, but not Christmas cards.