Friday, October 29, 2010

Say Cheese

After a friend posted her new family portraits on Facebook I decided it was high time the Lamar Clan got a set of their own. We have TONS of pictures of the girls but precious few of the five of us. We're at a really fun stage right now and I want to capture it with some portraits. Plus it will be nice to have a camera in the hands of a professional so I know that the shots will be good.

I've booked the photographer for next weekend and I know the location I want to use. Now I get to spend the next seven days or so fretting about what everyone is going to wear. I don't want to be all "matchy-matchy" but I do want to coordinate. I guess I'll spend sometime this weekend trying to narrow it down.

No comments: