Typically I stick to my wordless posts on Wednesday but today there is far too much for a wordless post.
I have caller ID on my work phone so I was dismayed to see the daycare's number pop up right after lunch. Allie's eye was terribly goopy they said. It had been fine in the morning when I dropped her off. They said they'd monitor it for an hour and then call me back. About an hour later my phone rang again. I went over to pick her up, calling the pediatrician along the way. They, of course, were closed for lunch or a staff meeting. I called continuously until 2:10 when I finally got through.
We saw our favorite doctor just before 3 and he declared it was pinkeye. Great. Then it was off to Target for the FIFTY DOLLAR eye drops (Grrrrrr.......), back to daycare to get Ainsley and then to the elementary school to pick up Anastasia.
Her eye looks pretty dreadful so I'm hoping these eye drops made of gold will help.
1 comment:
Seriously? $50?? Yikes!
I got drops for Jackson's pinkeye one time about 2 years ago. And everytime it is going around, I put a drop or two in his eyes. I know, I know... but he has never had it again!
Moral: keep those drops, even if it says not to re-use it!
Post a Comment