I took about 200 pictures, so this should hold you over until I have time to blog more.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Picnics and Porch Swings
This is the first time I've been online in almost three days. We've been relaxing and enjoying time with family at Gran and Pop's house. I have much to discuss. It was a wonderful three days filled with beautiful weather and beautiful family. Truly the perfect way to end Spring Break. But I am tired...and I have laundry to do and things to prepare for tomorrow. I'm a little behind schedule tonight because we had to spend about 45 minutes of our evening checking everyone for ticks. Apparently the woods wanted to explore us as much as we wanted to explore the woods. Anastasia and Pop walked away with ticks, but all has been taken care of and everyone is sleeping for the night, no doubt worn out from their weekend of adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment