Here she is backstage, waiting with all the other dancers.

And here she is up on stage, smiling like crazy.

She literally didn't stop smiling the entire time.

After her performance we were reunited with her in the lobby. Anastasia had picked out a special balloon for her.

And she got not one but THREE bouquets of flowers.

She asked me to put them in three separate vases. One is on the kitchen table, one on the mantle and another one is in the girls' room. Last night before bed I asked her how her day had been. "You can't take the smile off my face," she replied. We were all so proud of her and really enjoyed all of the performances. She (of course) wants to dance again next season and I think she has interested her sister in dancing as well. I better start donating plasma now.....
1 comment:
She is absolutely adorable! I love it.
Post a Comment