I'll share some old pictures tomorrow, but for now...a sneak peek. I found this one at mom and dad's last weekend. It's a picture mom had a in a frame. It was obviously taken with someone else's camera since I never had a copy of my own. It was taken right after the reception. I had just changed into my going away outfit and was saying goodbye to mom and dad before we left on our honeymoon. We were all such babies!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Anniversary Eve
So tomorrow is our 10th anniversary. In the midst of this crazy week, we're going to celebrate 10 years of marriage. I will admit that it has been hard to reflect on that milestone this week between allergist appointments, trips to the dentist, orientation nights at school, and everything else we have going this week. But that's really what the last 3,650 days have been about. A bunch of little moments woven together to create this amazing journey we call life.
I'll share some old pictures tomorrow, but for now...a sneak peek. I found this one at mom and dad's last weekend. It's a picture mom had a in a frame. It was obviously taken with someone else's camera since I never had a copy of my own. It was taken right after the reception. I had just changed into my going away outfit and was saying goodbye to mom and dad before we left on our honeymoon. We were all such babies!
I'll share some old pictures tomorrow, but for now...a sneak peek. I found this one at mom and dad's last weekend. It's a picture mom had a in a frame. It was obviously taken with someone else's camera since I never had a copy of my own. It was taken right after the reception. I had just changed into my going away outfit and was saying goodbye to mom and dad before we left on our honeymoon. We were all such babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment