
It was hotter than blue blazes, but fortunately our seats faced away from the sun. I still think we managed to lose about 15 pounds due to sweating so much.

This is the face Allie made to get Pop to give her his popcorn. I'm pretty sure she ate more than he did.

During the pregame festivities, the stadium launched a few fireworks. Unfortunately it scared Allie to death and she sobbed for like three innings. I walked her around but she still seemed skittish. We finally got her to calm down and sit with us for the rest of the evening. After an exciting game (the Smokies won in the bottom of the 10th!) we were treated to an amazing fireworks show.

Allie did fine with those fireworks. Jamie covered her ears and I think she was too tired to care. Her sisters certainly enjoyed them.

It was a fun night and the perfect way to celebrate the Fourth of July.
No comments:
Post a Comment