The first day of school has arrived. And while the naysayers grouse about such a drastic early start time....we really like our school schedule. We've had a wonderful summer and are looking forward to the year ahead.
Today was the first day of second grade for Anastasia. Ainsley starts on Monday.
She wanted all four of us to walk her in to her classroom.
She actually has the same teacher as last year, which is wonderful. This also means she has the same classroom. I know that she will be such a good friend today and help make the new kids feel welcome and will treat the kids she already knows like old friends.
1 comment:
I'm not a "naysayer"! I am just interested in whether or not you guys like it. I would think it would be harder from a child care aspect, but my boss wishes they could do that here in IL because she thinks it would be easier. Since I am just starting the school milestone with the twins I wouldn't really know what is easiest. I'm glad to hear you guys like it. Who knows, maybe IL will follow your lead. ;-)
Happy new school year to you guys!
Post a Comment